– zmachine, maybe?
– aloe, maybe?
– “vim is 354k lines of code”
– got excited about git,
– figured out how to work perforce and the GOOG build process,
– working on some blog posts,
– expecting a docreader release on valentine’s day
– reconfiguring the network,
– set up nfs,
– uses textmate over nfs to a linux box,
– learning not to trust QA people
– refactored code from yue into miru
– researched g maps,
– updated photos on vijedi
– did annual evaluation for sita,
– found gap in analysis,
– fixed requirements that were not met
– researching new project is web 1.5!!
– rpc, jmx, wsdl
Hackfest 1101010by Mark Luffel